Help Support Tails with Target Circle!
Tails Humane Society is honored and excited to announce that we have been chosen to participate in a special charitable giving campaign, sponsored and funded by Target. And you have the chance to help direct a portion of Target’s donation to us!
Now through March 31, 2020, you can vote for us through the Target Circle program to help determine how Target’s donation will be divvied up. Find out more about Target Circle here: www.target.com/circle
We’re asking our supporters to help us make the most of this incredible opportunity. Every vote counts to help us receive a portion of the available Target funds as we continue our life saving mission of building a compassionate community through the care of companion animals.
Don’t forget, as you earn more votes, you can keep voting multiple times during the campaign!
Thank you for your support, and we encourage you to share your support for us (and your thanks to Target) on social media throughout the duration of the voting!
Tips to Get Started
- Go to www.target.com/circle and sign in to your Target.com account and enter your mobile phone number. If you don’t have an account, you can register for one! It’s quick, easy and best of all, it’s free.
- You will earn one vote every time you make a purchase in store or online.
- Remember to enter your mobile number each time you shop in store at Target.
- For online purchases, make sure you are logged into your Target account.
- To cast accrued votes, a Target guest may login to their Target account and follow the prompts and instructions to vote.
- Voting period runs now through March 31, 2020.
Can’t Find Our Organization?
Tails Humane Society may not be associated with your local zip code/local store location. By changing the preferred store location to DeKalb (Zip 60115) in your Target Account settings the local giving program which includes Tails Humane Society will be visible. Once you have cast your votes, you can change your store location back to your local one.
Target is running multiple local giving programs in Illinois. In each Giving Program, Target will make a charitable donation to be allocated among nonprofit organizations selected for the Giving Program. The allocation of the Donation among the Nonprofits for each Giving Program will be based on the percentage of votes each Nonprofit receives during the applicable voting period (January 6, 2019 – March 31, 2020) for that Giving Program. Each Nonprofit is guaranteed a minimum of $200.00 for participating in a Giving Program.
Target Circle is a loyalty program for Target shoppers (Guests), that rolled out nationwide in the Fall of 2019. Target Circle is a way for Target Guests to have an even more rewarding Target run. One benefit, among others, of Target Circle is local giving programs where Guests accrue votes that they can cast to help direct Target’s giving. For more information go to: www.target.com/circle